If you’re a fan of cheesecake then you’ll eat recipe up!
This is the 3rd recipe Lauran (my friend & extraordinary baker) shared with me.
Give it a whirl and lemme’ know what you think of it.
Also, if you have any ways to improve on this loaf of goodness, tell us! All you have to do is leave a comment below…
- 1 Cup chocolate oreo crumbs
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 2 pkg (16 oz) cream cheese softened at room temp.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs green tea powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl mix together the oreo cookie crumbs with the butter. Divide the mixture equally into each cup in the pan and press down. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 300 degrees
- Add the cream cheese and sugar to the bowl of your mixer and mix until smooth for about 3 minutes. Add eggs one at a time and continue mixing. Add matcha green tea powder and vanilla extract and mix until fully incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Spoon cheesecake batter into each cup and fill to the top. There should be enough batter for all 12 cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Refrigerate cheesecake for a couple hours.
- Top with your choice of preserves or jam (I used strawberry preserves), and drizzle with either caramel or chocolate sauce.
Would You Like To Try Naked Matcha?
If you want to experience the benefits of Naked Matcha for yourself, and learn how to make fat burning, guilt free deserts using matcha AND then head on over here to learn how you can try us out without risking a penny: http://go.nakedmatcha.ca/5daysfree