Here’s another delish recipe from my friend and baking fanatic, Lauran.
- 3 large ripe bananas
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp matcha green tea powder or less, depending on personal preference
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl. Cream in sugar, melted butter, and egg.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and green tea powder.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture slowly and blend well.
- Pour batter into a 9×5 greased loaf pan.
- Mix all topping ingredients together spread evenly over batter.
- Bake at 375 for 45-50 minutes. Test with toothpick until it comes out clean!
Want to experience Naked Matcha for 5 days?
Enjoy 10 single-serving packages of premium organic Japanese matcha green tea — more than enough to test how matcha’s appetite-suppressing, mind-stimulating, and energy boosting benefits effect you! Grab yours here!