This recipe was given to me by my good friend Lauran.
Try it out and let us know what you think by leaving a comment below!
- 1 cup raw unsalted pistachios
- Coconut oil
- Two cups of white chocolate melting wafers
- Green tea powder to taste
- Sea salt
- Put raw pistachios in food processor and turn on high until nuts are well blended. This takes about 15 minutes. You will need to stop the machine and scrape down sides a few times. Once the nuts have become a thick like paste, add VERY SLOWLY a very small amount of oil of your choice. This is just until it reaches desired consistency. You may only need 1/2 tsp, you want the butter to be almost like a thick dough. Add salt to desired taste. Set aside
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds at a time stirring well between each setting. Continue until chocolate is smooth.
- Add green tea powder in until you reach desired colour and taste.
- Take chocolate cup mould and spoon enough melted chocolate into the bottom of each cup until it coats just the bottom and sides. Let cool in the freezer or fridge for a few minutes.
- While you are waiting for the chocolate to harden, roll 1/2 inch sized balls with the pistachio butter with your hands, and flatten with your palms.
- Once the chocolate is firm place pistachio butter in the cup, and spoon remaining melted chocolate until covered. Tap chocolate mould on your counter to remove any extra air bubbles.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt if desired.
- Put back in refrigerator to harden before tapping out
Want Us To Send You An Envelop STUFFED with Naked Matcha?
Using the link below, we’ll send you an envelope STUFFED with Naked Matcha and our Naked Matcha eRecipe book. This book will show you how to turn your favorite deserts into fat burning, guilt free, and appetite suppressing “super-food” treats!
Grab the goodies here: http://go.nakedmatcha.ca/5daysfree