Naked Matcha – Culinary Grade, Organic Matcha Green Tea (100g)
If you love adding a boost of energy, chlorophyll, and antioxidants to your smoothies, or turning your baked goods a beautiful green, than our culinary matcha is for you!
It has a subdued green colour, rich fragrance and stronger vegetal taste than our latte grade matcha.
Out of stock
Our culinary grade matcha is made using only 2nd harvest organic green tea from Japan.
It has a subdued green colour, rich fragrance and stronger vegetal taste than our latte grade matcha. It is perfect for adding to smoothies or for baking.
It can also be used for lattes, but our latte grade matcha produces a nicer colour and flavour than our culinary matcha. We do not recommend drinking our culinary matcha with just water since it is the most bitter of our matcha.
We only used 2nd harvest green tea leaves from Japan for our culinary matcha. Most culinary grade matcha is made using 3rd harvest and even 4th harvest green tea leaves. The later the harvest, the lower quality the matcha (it’s more bitter and less vibrant). As well, a lot of culinary matcha is coming out of China, and it’s just not near as good as matcha from Japan.
Our Matcha is Naked
What’s more, our matcha is naked. So, if the thought of drinking harmful preservatives, additives, artificial flavoring and coloring bother you, our matcha contains none of these. Our matcha is naked.
Here are just some of the amazing reasons why people drink matcha…
Enhance Your Mind & Mood
- Experience a sensation of calm, relaxation, and clarity which help to reduce anxiety, nervousness, and stress, and allows for…
- States of heightened concentration and focus without jitters, which promotes…
- An enhanced ability to memorize things which makes learning and studying easier, as well as the benefit of…
- All day energy without crashing so that you can get more done… and all of these benefits combine to…
- Help you more easily achieve states of flow which is a complete absorption in an activity and enjoyment in the process of doing it…
- It’s all of the benefits of coffee plus more and without any of the negatives!
Improve Your Health
- Loaded with an abundance of powerful phytonutrients, chlorophyll and antioxidants which gives it the name Queen of Superfoods… it has 5x more antioxidants than goji berries, 10x more than green tea, 25x more than acai berries and 53x more antioxidants than spinach!
- Antioxidants are known to help against disease and cancer by fighting DNA damaging free radicals and by preventing and slowing the growth of cancerous cells
- Preserves youth by detoxifying and cleansing the body of harmful chemicals, toxins, heavy metals and poisons that cause skin inflammation and aging
- Matcha has been found to lower blood pressure by reducing LDL (the bad cholesterol!)
- Promotes weight loss by increasing your body’s rate of burning calories, suppresses appetite, and blocks the formation of fat cells
- PLUS, it is an immune system booster so you’ll get sick less often
Comes With Our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so sure that you’ll love our culinary grade matcha that we’re giving you 60 days to discover for yourself how wonderful it is.
And if for whatever reason you aren’t happy, you can easily return the unused portion to us within 60 days, and we’ll happily give you a full refund.
Ingredients: 100% organic ground green tea leaves. Certified organic by JONA
Suggested use: Best used for smoothies or baking.
Serving size: We recommend a serving size of 1 tsp (about 2g). That’s about 50 servings per 100g package.
Origin: Kagoshima and Kyoto, Japan blend
Harvest: Summer 2015 (2nd harvest)
Ground: Grounded on November 22, 2015 for Naked Matcha
Expiration: November 2016
Storage: We recommend keeping your matcha refrigerated at all times. Our matcha truly is a raw food, and the nutritional benefits, taste and colour is better preserved when stored at cooler temperatures. After opening, reseal to keep moisture and air out, and consume within 3 months.
Organic ground green tea
We recommend a serving size of 1 tsp (2g), that’s about 50 servings per package.
per 2 g (approx 1 tsp) serving
Caffeine 70 mg
ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity) 2768 units