Naked Matcha – Premium Organic Matcha Green Tea (30g)
If you love lattes and other mixed drinks, our premium grade matcha is the perfect choice for you.
It is vibrant green in colour and rich in fragrance. It’s smooth and has a mild bitter finish.
If you love lattes or adding matcha to hot or iced drinks, then Naked Matcha’s Premium Matcha is for you.
Our premium grade matcha is bright green in colour and rich in fragrance. It’s smooth and has a mild bitter finish.
Our matcha is made mildly bitter so that it pairs perfectly with other ingredients like milk (coconut, almond, or dairy) and honey.
Our Matcha is Naked
What’s more, our matcha is naked. So, if the thought of drinking harmful preservatives, additives, artificial flavoring and coloring bother you, our matcha contains none of these. Our matcha is naked.
Here are just some of the amazing reasons why people drink matcha…
Enhance Your Mind & Mood
- Experience a sensation of calm, relaxation, and clarity which help to reduce anxiety, nervousness, and stress, and allows for…
- States of heightened concentration and focus without jitters, which promotes…
- An enhanced ability to memorize things which makes learning and studying easier, as well as the benefit of…
- All day energy without crashing so that you can get more done… and all of these benefits combine to…
- Help you more easily achieve states of flow which is a complete absorption in an activity and enjoyment in the process of doing it…
- It’s all of the benefits of coffee plus more and without any of the negatives!
Improve Your Health
- Loaded with an abundance of powerful phytonutrients, chlorophyll and antioxidants which gives it the name Queen of Superfoods… it has 5x more antioxidants than goji berries, 10x more than green tea, 25x more than acai berries and 53x more antioxidants than spinach!
- Antioxidants are known to help against disease and cancer by fighting DNA damaging free radicals and by preventing and slowing the growth of cancerous cells
- Preserves youth by detoxifying and cleansing the body of harmful chemicals, toxins, heavy metals and poisons that cause skin inflammation and aging
- Matcha has been found to lower blood pressure by reducing LDL (the bad cholesterol!)
- Promotes weight loss by increasing your body’s rate of burning calories, suppresses appetite, and blocks the formation of fat cells
- PLUS, it is an immune system booster so you’ll get sick less often
Comes With Our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so sure that you’ll love our matcha that we’re giving you 60 days to discover for yourself how wonderful it is.
And if for whatever reason you aren’t happy, you can easily return the unused portion to us within 60 days, and we’ll happily give you a full refund.
Ingredients: 100% organic ground green tea leaves Certified organic by JONA
Suggested use: Best used for lattes but can also be consumed with water. Here’s how we like to prepare it.
Origin: Kyoto, Japan (harvested and ground)
Harvest: Spring 2015 (1st harvest)
Ground: Grounded on November 22, 2015 for Naked Matcha
Expiration: November 2016
Storage: We recommend keeping your matcha refrigerated at all times. Our matcha truly is a raw food, and the nutritional benefits, taste and colour is better preserved when stored at cooler temperatures. After opening, reseal to keep moisture and air out, and consume within 2 months
Organic ground green tea
We recommend a serving size of 1 tsp (about 2g). That’s about 15 servings per 30g package.
per 2 g (approx 1 tsp) serving
Caffeine 70 mg